Big wheels, a sturdy chassis, a powerful, liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine – Packed full of high performance technology, the CRF150R is the best place for future champions to hone their skills.
- Liquid-cooled 149cm³ 4-stroke engine for unrivalled performance and ease of use. New cylinder head with optimised combustion chamber shape and new camshaft for stronger power, torque and drivability across a wide rev range.
- New short-skirt forged slipper piston with revised crown shape for enhanced performance.
- Vertically split crankcase with new breather hole for increased efficiency.
- New FCR carburettor with directly actuated accelerator pump for more accurate throttle response and a light twistgrip action.
- New graphics inspired by the CRF250R and CRF450R.
- Revised suspension settings for the 37mm inverted Showa front fork and Pro-Link rear suspension system, delivering ideal bump absorption.
- Advanced NiCaSil cylinder lining ensures cooler running and prolonged engine life.
- Durable close-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Rigid and lightweight high-tensile steel frame provides effortless cornering and accurate straight-line tracking.
- Powerful and progressive hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.