NEW 2017 MODEL HONDA CRF50F
Widely recognised as the quintessential mini bike, the CRF50F is Honda’s longest-running off-road model and the choice of first-time riders the world over. Its inverted fork, 49cc four-stroke engine and easy-shifting three-speed gearbox with automatic clutch make the CRF50F a cinch to ride. Built strong and solid, with aggressive big bike styling and a low 550mm seat height, this CRF will soon have the fun meters of the smallest riders in the family running red – Honda red.
Extreme Red (with White number plate and side covers).
- Dependable 49cm3 SOHC four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power.
- 10 : 1 compression ratio ensures good performance.
- Maintenance-free Capacitor Discharge ignition (CDI) and automatic camchain tensioner.
- 11mm piston-valve carburettor offers excellent fuel mileage and throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- Smooth-shifting 3-speed transmission with automatic clutch offers simple operation and easy takeoffs.
- Durable #420 drive chain provides dependable operation and low maintenance.
- Exhaust silencer equipped with spark arrester provides efficient and quiet operation.
- Closed crankcase ventilation system safeguards against engine oil contamination
- High-tensile steel frame and swingarm offer excellent balance of strength and compliance.
- Inverted telescopic front fork offers a plush 87mm of suspension travel.
- Front suspension spring and damping rates engineered to provide optimum rider comfort and bump absorption.
- Single-shock rear suspension supporting a reinforced swingarm provides 70mm of well-damped travel.
- 28-spoke, 10″ diameter wheels with die-cast aluminium hubs look great, provide excellent manoeuvrability and offer smooth ride quality.
- Powerful, lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- Wide, long-wearing off-road tyres offer excellent traction.
- CRF-R-inspired bodywork and colours with new graphics.
- Low-emissions engine design meets the most rigorous off-road emissions standards.
- Narrow, 110mm-wide race-style seat, slim fuel tank, and extra-low, 548mm seat height provide excellent comfort and mobility for a broad range of young riders.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorised use.
- Motocross-style handlebar with padded protector.
- Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
- High-quality, comfortable grips.
- Small overall size and light weight simplify transport.
- Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Durable plastic fenders are nearly indestructible