For 2022 the YZ250F Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition is equipped with new low speed damping settings – and its sophisticated aluminium chassis, with inbuilt balance of rigidity, provides plenty of feedback. And the latest bike also features a wider 2.15 rim and a 110/90 tyre, as well as a lighter hub and chain that reduce unsprung weight.
With its industry-leading reverse head engine, new rear sprocket with a gold-coloured chain, as well as DID wheel rims, this factory style bike delivers increased traction and more holeshot-winning power. While riders can gain a real advantage with the easy-to-use Yamaha Power Tuner app for trackside tuning. Fast, agile and smart, the YZ250F Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition is built to deliver the ultimate performance at every track: The ride starts here.
- Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition bodywork
- Improved front and rear suspension settings
- New lightweight chassis components
- MX-winning engine design
- Wider rear rim and tyre
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch
- Large-piston brake caliper
- Lightweight aluminium beam frame
- Easy-to-use Power Tuner app