A key feature of the YZ250F is the high-tech reverse head 250cc engine. Its unique front facing inlet forces fresh air into the fuel injector to give you holeshot-winning acceleration and instant power whenever you need it. And this compact engine layout contributes significantly towards the bike’s agile handling by centralising mass.
When track surfaces or the weather changes, the Power Tuner app enables you to adjust your YZ250F’s engine settings from smooth through to aggressive. The SSS (Speed Sensitive System) front forks and race-proven monocross suspension feature new low speed damping settings – while the sophisticated aluminium chassis with its inbuilt balance of rigidity provides plenty of feedback. Fast, agile and smart, the tuneable YZ250F is built to deliver the ultimate performance at every track.
- Improved front and rear suspension settings
- New lightweight chassis components
- Wider rear rim and tyre
- MX2-winning engine design
- New graphics and duo-tone body colours
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch
- Large-piston brake caliper
- Lightweight aluminium beam frame
- Easy-to-use Power Tuner app