Its reverse head engine and rearward-slanted cylinder deliver optimum intake efficiency for phenomenal performance – and for 2022 the YZ450F comes with class-leading suspension featuring revised low speed damping settings for even better handling, as well as a lighter rear hub and new chain that reduce unsprung weight.
The ultra-compact layout of the reverse head engine keeps chassis dimensions to a minimum – and its mass centralised design makes this a sharp looking bike that turns, brakes and jumps like nothing else. While the Power Tuner app enables you to gain a real advantage by tuning your engine character for total control in varying conditions. Finished in Icon Blue duo-tone colours with new in-mould graphics, the YZ450F is ready to tune in to victory.
- Improved suspension settings
- New lightweight chassis components
- Ultra-compact high-tech 450cc engine
- Launch Control System
- Robust clutch and transmission
- Lightweight aluminium beam frame
- Mass-centralised wraparound exhaust
- New graphics and duo-tone body colours
- Easy-to-use Power Tuner app
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch